In colorful Newfoundland turn of phrase, you might say that Fogo Island is far away from far away. The island is remote; only accessible by ferries and helicopter flights that defy dramatic weather and waves to drop visitors on a a rocky outpost in the North Atlantic that until recently was a centuries-old, declining fishing community. This is not where you might expect to find a hotel that has won world-wide acclaim for its architecture, experience, social responsibility, and design.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica
- Luxury, Small Ship Cruising Gets a New Muse. The Silver Muse