It's the elixir of lovers and those who love the good life. Champagne is perfection, and how do you improve on perfection?
Drinking it in the tree tops at the Perching Bar. BestTrip.TV traveled to the source, the Champagne region of France, and to the National Forest outside its capital of Reims. The Perching Bar is an eco-tree-house bar at the end of a tree walk. High concept design has even the seats and champagne buckets suspended from the rafters... floating, just like the bubbles in your glass of effervescent champagne.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Staying at home has not just amplified our need to travel... more
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Now More Than Ever: Why You Should Work With A Travel Advisor
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- Three European River Cruises You May Never Have Heard Of
- Re-Visiting Jamaica
- Luxury, Small Ship Cruising Gets a New Muse. The Silver Muse